- Contributes to arthritis, diabetes, breathing difficulties, cancer, heat stress, and grooming difficulties (especially cats and rabbits).
- Diet plays the major role
- Exercise plays a very minor role
Skin conditions, including ears
- Allergies are very common
- Caused by insects, diet and substances in the environment
- Contribute to scratching, hair loss, body odour and skin infections
- Rarely can be cured but can work on control
- Major cause of ear disease
- Swellings can be anywhere. Some can spread (malignant cancers), while others don’t (benign cancers, cysts and infections). Often, a biopsy is necessary to diagnose which type is present.
- Teeth in the wrong place
- Baby (primary) teeth not falling out
- Build-up of calculus and plaque on the teeth, causing gum disease and bad breath